This PocketMoney Video Tutorials BLOG POST
is the main location for the list of video tutorials for PocketMoney, but I'm including some of the first drafts of my videos here.
Here are several videos to help you get started and to take full advantage of many of PocketMoney's features.Getting Started Video
- creating accounts, setting icons, creating opening balances for accounts, transferring money between two accounts.CheckPlease, MPG, and PocketMoney Working Together Video
- common day to day use of PocketMoney, and how integration with other apps speeds up your data entry and generally makes tracking your finances much easier.Repeating Transactions Video
- walks you through how to create a monthly and bi-weekly repeating transaction.Budgets Video
- setting up your budgets for the first time and all the new features on the budgets screen.Filtering Basics Video
- getting started with filters.Advanced Filtering Video
- delve into the all the options available to you with filters. Tracking Business Expenses with PocketMoney Video
- easy and simple expense tracking, setup filter for expenses for the month, submit expense report via email or csv/tdf file, and get reimbursed.Installing SyncDocs in Windows Video
- step by step guide to installing SyncDocs in Windows, along with performing a backup of your PocketMoney data and importing a QIF file.Migrating from LITE to Full Video
- install SyncDocs, backup data from PocketMoney LITE, then restore data to PocketMoney (full). (This also goes through the process of installing SyncDocs on the Mac).Migrating from PocketMoney for Palm OS to iPhone Video
...more videos coming...
...give me your suggestions of what you want to see...