Apple approved 4.1.6. It's mostly some minor bug fixes and a change for Apple's upcoming deadline of May 1 to remove use of UDIDs in apps -- we use the UDID for PocketMoney Sync so this is something we had to get in before the deadline.
Changes in 4.1.6:
• Added check if the database doesn't pass the integrity check - and alerts the users who are still crashing on startup due to bug in 4.1.4 will be told to contact email@example.com for additional help.
• 0 files uploaded alert won't be incorrectly shown.
• Prefs can't be copied error after a restore has been fixed.
• UDID - no longer approving apps who use this after May 1 so we created a transition to the new method for our next release.
• Budgets - shouldn't have any more endless loop error messages - and custom budget start dates of 29 & 30 of the month will work in February for leap and non-leap years.
• Updated MobClix (ads in Lite version to use SDK that doesn't use UDID)
• Fixed printing of register so it is formatted better
• Added in AskingPoint SDK so we can activate "Please Rate the App" or "Poll Questions" - if we choose to use either of these.