1. Connect iDevice to your computer.
2. Launch iTunes.
3.Click on iDevice icon under "Devices" in left pane of iTunes.
4. In main right pane, click on Apps tab.
5. Scroll down to the File Sharing section. There are 2 panes: "Apps" & "Documents"
6. In the "Apps" pane, click on "PocketMoney", notice that the title of the right pane changes to "PocketMoney Documents"
7. At the bottom of the "PocketMoney Documents" pane click on the "Add" button.
8. A window opens so you can locate the file on your computer's hard drive.
9. Navigate to where the back-up PocketMoneyDB.sql file is located and select it.
10. Now click on the "Open" button. An alert window opens:
11. Click on the "Replace" button.
12. Note that the date & time of the PocketMoneyDB.sql file in the "PocketMoney Documents" window changes.
13. You're done.
NOTE: for some reason when I add files this way in PocketMoney and MPG, the file is given a random date in either 1970 for PM or 1971 in MPG. I don't know if is a quirk in iOS, iTunes 10.x, Mac OS 10.5.8, or because I'm using a PPC Mac.
User of Jefferson Bible, MPG, PMD, & PMiOS. Oh, and WeatherStick.