I submitted 3.1.5 of PocketMoney for iOS today to Apple. Apple should approve it next week sometime.
Here are the additions and fixes.
- Reconciling screen located in Tools menu.
- Future balance by offset day (so you can say balance 7 days or 30 days from now)
- Colon button for subcategory entry. (Type “F”, tap [...: ] button and it will expand to “Food:” with Dining suggested.)
- Icon on account screen will open account info. There is a pref in display options > account to disable it if you want old behavior.
- month-by-month chart for a single category shows current budget line as horizontal bar if there is a budget set for that category and you are viewing the report on just that category. (requires Chart Add On)
- OFX export. (partial support, it requires editing by user to import to Quicken, and there still are some issues that need to be worked out on it — so don’t expect it to work, but it might work well enough if you put in some effort to make it work — talk to me about your trials and tribulations with it.)
- PocketMoney Sync – displays the UDID and asks the user if they want to Restore or Sync to this new device. This is a security measure to pair up the UDID of the client and server.
- Keep the change feature should work for transfer to transactions as well as withdrawals.
- QFX/OFX importing to match categories to payees.