While PocketMoney Sync isn’t available yet for PocketMoney for Andoid (PMA)*, there is a simple way for you to use PocketMoney Desktop (PMD) with PMA. What you can do is mount your Android device to your desktop and open the database right from your SD Card.
- Backup to sd card: In PocketMoney Android: Menu > File Transfers > SD Card Transfers > Backup to SD card…
- Mount Android device: Plug into your USB port, pull down the top status bar and select “USB connected” and then Turn on USB Storage.
- Launch PocketMoney on your Desktop and go to File > Open and pick the SD card device / data / PocketMoney/ PocketMoneyDB.sql
- Edit the data
- Quit PocketMoney Desktop
- Unmount your Android device
- Launch PMA.
- Backup to sd card: In PocketMoney Android: Menu > File Transfers > SD Card Transfers > Restore from SD card…
* PocketMoney Sync will be part of version 1.1, hopefully we’ll have it ready near the end of April.