We are having an iPad/iPhone user group meeting on April 5th from 5PM-7PM at The Block Gallery & Coffeehouse in Winooski, VT (at the top of the round about corner of rt 7 & 15). There will be a couple iPads there so you can come an try them out and meet with other iPhone/iPad owners and developers in Vermont.
Archive for March, 2010
I submitted PocketMoney 3.0.4 that is an iPad/iPhone universal app to Apple at exactly 5pm PST so hopefully it makes the deadline for the iPad release.
Here is the full bug fix and additions list:
• New: Transactions and Splits now allow incoming transfers not just outgoing. Tap on “To Trans”/”From Trans” to toggle it transfer direction.
• New: “Filter active” or show filter name under the account name in the title bar
• New: Show filtered balance and primary balance when filtered balance is showing.
• New: Unbudgeted total for budgets.
• New: Add option to wipe out transactions for accounts during QIF import (Prefs > Data Transfers > QIF Options)
• New: Unchecking total worth on Account Balances screen will prompt user if they are sure they want to hide it if Show Accounts: Total Worth is selected.
• Change: Tweaked the red color in the balance bar so it shows up better against the black background.
• Change: csv file need to export currencycode and exchange rate.
• Change: Export from the account balance screen uses the current all transactions filter.
• Change: Subcategories hidden under unbudgeted expenses when you have a parent category budgeted.
• Change: Top of calendar bar is transparent
• Speed fix: Category report extremely slow on “View Non Zero accounts”.
• Bug fix: Reports not including first of the month
• Bug fix: App crashes after saving transaction with photo attached to it.
• Bug fix: Summary graph not showing on program opening.
• Bug fix: Deleting account will delete associated filter.
• Bug fix: Drill down in category report not including first day of the month.
• Bug fix: IDR (indo rupiah) not displaying decimal point.
• Bug fix: Categories that have % or _ as characters will crash if try to rename them or set subcategories ON in budgets .
• Bug fix: Duplicating transaction + adding Fee blanks out transaction when popping the viewcontroller.
• Bug fix: Budget period starting on last day of month display monthly budgets correctly.
• Bug fix: Crash when starting up.
• Bug fix: Just noticed that if I tried to edit the Amount-field before saving the record, sometimes the Currency-part gets a value of ‘(nu’.
• Bug fix: Edit Account/Splits screen delete-icon cosmetic flaw.
• Bug fix: OFX file import missing transactions.
• Bug fix: Filters duplicating themselves each time leaving transaction register.
If you want to use PocketMoney with Quicken Essentials you will not be able to import/export QIF (Quicken Interchange Format) files like you’ve been able to do in all prior versions. We’d extend Intuit recommendation of sticking with Quicken Mac 2007 if you are going to export to TurboTax or import/export with QIF files.