An update on PocketMoney 1.4… Apple rejected it due to a behavior it has had since version 1.0 and a behavior that PocketMoney LITE 1.4 which was approved with…their approval process is getting better, but still has a long ways to go. Anyway, I resubmitted it with the change they requested the day they rejected it so look for PocketMoney 1.4 in a few more days since it needs to go back through the entire review process again.
Archive for December, 2008
For over 14 years MPG has been helping vehicle owners take better care of their cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats…
MPG is a log book for your car. It replaces the little notepad in your glovebox with an intelligent tracker. It tracks fuel, oil changes, tune-ups, inspections, tire rotations, windshield wipers, car washes, trips, and other miscellaneous expenses for your car
- Track fuel, trips, and services.
- Service reminder to nag you to change your oil, get the car inspected, or whatever you want to setup.
- Reports generate statistics such as average miles per gallon, total cost of gas, and average price of gas. Fuel economy is calculated for the fuel entries. Time, distance and time per distance are calculated for trips.
- Email trip log to be reimbursed for travel.
- Built in backup and restore over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
- Import MPG for Palm OS data files over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
- Import and Export tab delimited text files (for use with spreadsheets) over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
- After you enter a transaction into MPG, you can post the transaction to PocketMoney to save yourself time by ending the need to do double data entry. (PocketMoney is available on the AppStore)
- US, Metric, UK, and Canadian units are supported.
LANGUAGES: English, Dutch, Finnish, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish.
What users are saying
Miles per gallon, a trip diary, and maintenance log.. all in one, and well designed!! I couldn’t be happier!
Fixed some bugs, added support for picking the currency, and added support for advertising banners. (more…)
IRS audit day. I’m going to lose at least 2-3 days of development time to the audit, so PocketMoney 1.4 will be delayed a bit.