For over 14 years MPG has been helping vehicle owners take better care of their cars, trucks, motorcycles, RVs, boats…
MPG is a log book for your car. It replaces the little notepad in your glovebox with an intelligent tracker. It tracks fuel, oil changes, tune-ups, inspections, tire rotations, windshield wipers, car washes, trips, and other miscellaneous expenses for your car
- Track fuel, trips, and services.
- Service reminder to nag you to change your oil, get the car inspected, or whatever you want to setup.
- Reports generate statistics such as average miles per gallon, total cost of gas, and average price of gas. Fuel economy is calculated for the fuel entries. Time, distance and time per distance are calculated for trips.
- Email trip log to be reimbursed for travel.
- Built in backup and restore over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
- Import MPG for Palm OS data files over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
- Import and Export tab delimited text files (for use with spreadsheets) over local Wi-Fi network. (Requires SyncDocs)
- After you enter a transaction into MPG, you can post the transaction to PocketMoney to save yourself time by ending the need to do double data entry. (PocketMoney is available on the AppStore)
- US, Metric, UK, and Canadian units are supported.
LANGUAGES: English, Dutch, Finnish, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Spanish.
What users are saying
Miles per gallon, a trip diary, and maintenance log.. all in one, and well designed!! I couldn’t be happier!