[ About | Features | New in 2.1.6 | Price | Software | Desktop app | Electronic manual | Reviews | Contact Info ]
The premiere Newton shareware personal financial package balances your accounts. Keep your checking, savings, loan, and credit card accounts balanced with PocketMoney.
PocketMoney¨ 3.0 is available for Newton OS 2.x users.
If you are having problems accessing the SHOW popup then install the new version.
- Honorable mention in MacUser's Annual Shareware Awards
- Quick entering of transactions with PocketButton,
- Small memory requirements,
- Supported by the greatest number of 3rd party Newton packages via PM-FPS:
- Plug-ins allow you to install only the features you need,
- Print transactions sheets,
- Split transactions
- Import into Quicken, MS Money, MacMoney, MYM and other desktop applications with ExCHANGGE/WildCat. Desktop connectivity software included!
- Use Serial or AppleTalk to upload data to your desktop
- Multiple currencies
- Overdraft and credit limit warnings
- Takes advatage of Newton 2.0 features, but still works with NOS 1.x
- Several overview formats
- Payee's popup based on current category
- Preference to remember previously used payees
- Expense and account reports
- Account and cleared balances calculate total worth for accounts you specify.
- Check printing
- Purchase PocketMoney now with Register
- fixed the bug ( -48807 missing variable) which prevented deleting accounts with existing filters
Purchase PocketMoney online for faster service, and I will email you the registration code.
You will need to download WildCat separately if you wish to uploaddata from your desktop.
Directions: Pick the language, pick the Newton operating system you have, pick the platform.
- NOS 1.x (OMP, MP100, MP110, EP, Marco, and some MP120s)
- The Japanese version is available directly thru Enfour Corp. in Japan.
- The Russian version will be available directly thru Paragon Software Company in Russia.
- Is your native language missing? Would you like to see PocketMoney in Swedish, Spanish, ...? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to : Catamount Software's Home Page
Send comments to: email@example.com
(last modified : Jan 1, 1999)